decorative polished step tread pair
The latest innovation has made it onto our shelves. It is our decorative polished step tread pair. Our polished step with a rubber grip has hit the market, and truckers everywhere are realizing how wonderful it is. Day in and day out, we guarantee that these step treads will endure your weight, no matter how many times a day you stand on them. A replaceable rubber mat and hidden fasteners, make these treads both rugged and refined. Tapered edges fall away to mere lines, furnishing a smooth look on any surface. The durable rubber mat resists up to -50° F and gives a firm grip even in rain or ice. A rubber O-ring around the bottom of the aluminum base keeps dirt and water from seeping in and watermarking the face of your box.
Overall size is 14.5″ long x 5.5″ wide x .625″ thick. The rubber step on area measures 10″ long x 4.5″ wide.
- Rubber may be slippery when wet.
- Observe 3-point method when entering and exiting truck, keep both hands an one foot firmly grounded.
- in icy weather, rubber treads may ice up and become slippery.
- always make sure boot is on rubber surface before entering or exiting the truck.
- make sure steps are tightly secured on any surface before use.